Saturday, January 27, 2007

Key Ring Query

Tonight C and I got to go on a date. Some friends of ours have offered over and over to babysit (they have a ten and a seven year old, who think the concept of babysitting is fun) so we finally found a night to leave Noah for awhile. We dropped him off and headed to Applebee's. While we were there, the guy who was in a nice collared shirt and dress pants and had the big key ring on his belt walked by, and C said, "Hey, he is important, he has all the keys." So then I asked him, "I wonder what key ring would be the most important key ring in the world?" He said, "Fort Knox..."

So, that is my question to you as well. What do you think the most important set of keys or the most valuable key ring in the world is? I think my answer is the Louvre. What do you think?

-B

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one that opens the door to my house.

Peace, Andy

PS -- I love your new title for the blog ... not really new, but ... whatever.

Anonymous said...

The key to heart for you guys!

corny

POPs

Anonymous said...

I believe this week is the Key to the lights of the Orange Bowl where the Super Bowl will be.

Ben Martin

Unknown said...

Did C say Fort Knox b/c of the United States Bullion Depository?
Well it does hold a large portion of the gold in the US.

But would think maybe the CIA offices in Langley or maybe the Pentagon for informational importance than a more tangent value...like the gold

Anonymous said...

How about the key to the oval office,not sure of the value but power.
POPs

Anonymous said...

The key to a Spanish driver's license test in Argentina comes to mind!
K and L

Anonymous said...

The key to your wife's heart.