a blog about two crazy boys and their adventures
hardware stores sell cat repellant. or you could just put cayenne pepper in the flower beds
The cayenne pepper worked on potted plants inside our house, but that was on a dog, and she was trying to eat the dirt....don't know guysR
I propose you make a "cat trap." You know...like a mouse trap...only much bigger.However the clean up might be messy and unpleasant. I have just nullified my advice.Good Luck!
moth balls work too.pops
black ground pepperK and L
I have found that a 12 guage works the best.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hardware stores sell cat repellant. or you could just put cayenne pepper in the flower beds
The cayenne pepper worked on potted plants inside our house, but that was on a dog, and she was trying to eat the dirt....don't know guys
R
I propose you make a "cat trap." You know...like a mouse trap...only much bigger.
However the clean up might be messy and unpleasant. I have just nullified my advice.
Good Luck!
moth balls work too.pops
black ground pepper
K and L
I have found that a 12 guage works the best.
Post a Comment