Today, as I was walking through a parking lot, a car backing out of its parking space hit me.
Oh yes, it hit me....
go figure.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Clayton, Bethany...and Noah? Hey man...it was really good to hear from you. I have thought about how you guys have been doing recently. Let me know how things are going
Hey, I deal with this every day! Its called Parent Pick Up! I've never been hit but have come close almost every day. Don't mess with parents behind the wheel who have been in line waiting for a long time. -R
7 comments:
Clayton, Bethany...and Noah? Hey man...it was really good to hear from you. I have thought about how you guys have been doing recently. Let me know how things are going
can ya walk?? :0)
Didnt your mom every tell you to watch for cars. And slingshots work wonders on cats.
pwood
Hey, I deal with this every day! Its called Parent Pick Up! I've never been hit but have come close almost every day. Don't mess with parents behind the wheel who have been in line waiting for a long time.
-R
Would you care to expand on that? You cannot say you been hit by a car and leave it at that! We need to talk.
did you hurt the car?
Pops
Throwing dead cats might keep someone from running you over. Then again. . .
Post a Comment