Noah's Singing
Noah sings all the time!! "non!" "non!" That's what he says for "song." We sing, the Itsy Bitsy Spider, Patty Cake, If Your Happy and some others, but lately Noah has gotten into this "impromptu" singing. You know, in the store, the car, or any public, quiet place will do really. So Noah sings at the top of his lungs whatever grunts, mumbles, or jibberish comes to mind. Quiet embarrassing at times, really annoying at times, but all around really, really funny.
My Singing
I've started playing guitar at a local Arab fellowship here. The other night we were doing a song that required me to use some strange chords. After practicing all week, I was ready. Half way through the song and due to my practicing all day, my hand gives out and cramps up, so I had to quit playing until the next song......how embarrassing. :( Whitey just can't hang with the Arabs. Sad day.
Zoei's Singing
This is Zoei, I don't have a clue who she is. Just thought you would enjoy it.
2 comments:
That was great...Liz just had to show me that little girl singin' when I got home from class today...only one more day to go...woohoo...so is the singin' in Arabic goin' something like that??:)
R
That is the best version I have ever heard. I loved it. Keeping you in my thoughts as Baby Bull gets closer to coming. Debbie
Post a Comment