(my gall bladder is sick)
Yet again when things weren't hectic enough the evil gall bladder strikes again! I spent the majority of Sunday night in the E.R. explaining to them my problem. The poor nurse there was worried about my blood pressure. He said, "your blood pressure is high, are you okay?" It took all I had to just smile and explain to him that I felt like an angry cat was trying to scratch its way out of my gall bladder and that stress alone may be the reason my blood pressure was a little high......
So I've officially scheduled gall bladder surgery. I am almost 25 and yes, I am having organs malfunctioning and needing to be removed.
The grand opening is Thursday, the 15th at 11am here. So come one, come all!
1 comment:
Yikes! Well we will be thinking about you on the 15th. Hopefully you will be ok til then. I don't know which one is worse, battling gall bladder or the flu. Yep that is right, being around 22 kids isnt good when the flu comes around. C isnt very happy right now, one he is taking care of me and sleeping on the couch, the other he woke up not feeling too good! Oops!
-R
Post a Comment