


So I know B is pregnant because when I come to bed, I pile every blanket in the house including some of Noah's little quilts all over my side of the bed (my side looks like a huge quilt of all of Noah's quilts) and move one of the space heaters close to my feet. B, sleeps with the normal comforter and complains how hot it was when she wakes up in the morning, meanwhile I am losing toes to frostbite.
But this week we are going in for the "What is it?" sonogram. So what is your hunch or wish? Not that it really matters at this point. I mean, the return policy on things like this is very limited.
B says girl. I think its a boy. You?
11 comments:
Girl!!!!
haha! THat sounds like us! When I was preg I kept the AC on 18 degrees (celcius) and Adam was under TONS of blankets!
My guess is...GIRL! :)
I say girl!
Corey and I are going to guess that it is a boy. Reasoning.... well there is none... but Corey wants it to be a boy so that you will have to try for a 3rd to get a girl, haha!
I am gonna go against the grain and say boy as well!
Hey guys congrats! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year......all that jazz. So good to see you guys are doing well. Ummm....boy.
I think it is a boy as well. That way baby Pwood can be a girl and we have a match!!! Or the other way around would be ok. Good Luck, DJ
Dude you are destined to have a least one girl. I say girl. Plus i hear mothers are really good at calling what their child is going to be. I'm going with B on this one. Love you guys
I'll say girl...that's what I think ours is as well.
You're having twins. I know I said that the first time...but I'm certain of it this go around. I think Reid is a good name.
Hi Bullions...
I check your blog every once in a while through the McQueens, and I have to say, that Noah is the most beautiful child I think I have ever seen (and I know a ton of little boys). I am always blown away by how photogenic he is. I know lots of people say these kinds of things, but I really mean it. You two are so blessed and I hope baby #2 brings you just as much joy.
-Karen (Vendsel) Norvell
Post a Comment