Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Internet Finally

So, life is coming together slowly here.

Today I went and picked up my Residence Card. Whoo Hooo for Residency!!
Now I can do all the things I needed to do but couldn't. Like...
internet, a phone plan, and a bank account (it's hard to remember where we are burying all our Mason jars full of cash out here in the desert! No landmarks!)

The internet is being worked on as we speak, but until it does, I was able to get a plan with the local mobile phone company.

Here I can buy a little USB thumb drive that I put a SIM card (the little thingy that you put in mobile phones to get reception) in it and hook it up to the computer and I get internet in the entire country. It's high speed and I pay for it like I would a monthly subscription.

With that said, I am internet capable! So call our US number or call us on Skype. We are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bullions...i have enjoyed reading up on you guys! My wife J.J. and I are expecting and I have been telling her about ya'll. Love ya and hope to hear from you soon! my email is chrissearcy@mac.com - much love, searc