Noah is 10 months old today!
Over the past couple of months I've noticed a pattern in mine and Noah's relationship.
He wakes up around 6 and spends the next 14 or 15 hours pulling things out of drawers, scattering DVDs all over the house (we found two yesterday in the bathroom, YIKES!!), taking his toys and shoving them into places they don't belong or leaving them in the main thorough ways of our house so daddy steps on them.....
Then after he goes to bed we put the house back together so when he wakes up in the morning he can have a fresh, clean slate to start with and do it all over again. This happens like clock work everyday. He trashes the house, we untrash the house.
I am not sure if he knows that it is us that cleans up after him or if he thinks, by magic, the "Clean-Up My Junk" Fairy comes in each night and waves her little magic junk reducing wand and sings "A Spoon Full of Sugar Makes the Medicine Go Down" and it all marches back to its nice little space.
This by no means is a complaining post. I love it. Noah can trash our house anytime he wants. He's got my vote. I love it.
3 comments:
Noah is soooo adorable! we miss you guys sooo much. i had a question for you, when are you going to be back in the states? i wanted to know because i am the maid of honor of jessica rodriquez's wedding. She was wondering if you would be available to officiate? let me know please. kisses! youre still the best beau we've ever had!
Happy Mother's Day B! Love you.
R
Noah, you are a joy! I go to this page often, just to see your happy, smiling face. Rue
Post a Comment